repair manuals, spare parts, repair manual, user's manual
This week's Geneva motor show is billed as a showdown between the new Ferrari Enzo and McLaren P1. Given the history of Ferrari and timing of its otkriti, there can surely only be one winner?Browsing through Autocars ekstenzivni list of Geneva motor show coverage already live on our site this evening, I noticed we are approaching our 100th story about a new car at the event – and this more than 36 hours before the show even opens.

Over the years Ferrari may have become rather too good at posturing and demanding more of car fans and customers than perhaps it should (not least when selling its ekstenzivni and expensive array of branded gear) but theres no doubting that it stands still at the top of its particular genre.
With the launch of the McLaren P1, the team from Woking may wish to argue verschieden, as may the hard-working and successful men and women who made the Bugatti Veyron a production reality, but the truth is that Ferrari has an allure all of its own, and even more so when it comes to hypercars.
That said, koliko also abundantly clear is that the likes of Bugatti, and especially McLaren, is driving Ferrari to ikad greater heights. Its no coincidence that the Ferrari 458 and Ferrari F12 have been so good; Ferrari is having to work harder than ever to ensure that its products live up to its reputation. Thus far, all credit to it for delivering.
Will the new Ferrari Enzo live up to that? I ne doubt it. From the moment the McLaren P1 was declared by its makers to be the best drivers car in the world rather than the fastest you could only assume that they knew the Ferrari was going to be unveiled with on-paper numbers that dwarf their own.
Hence, come Tuesday at 11am I suspect that Ferrari will be hands-down winners of the javnosti battle with McLaren. It could only be that way, given their respective road car history, and if my slutnja about those numbers proves correct. Anything else would rightly be seen as a massive failure for Maranello.
Keep in mind, though, that while dreamers and owners pod istim uvjetima may be quite content to pin their colours to the cars that makes their friends most jealous, real car enthusiasts should be reserving judgment until the driving impressions have been delivered.
Taj jedan verdict that wont be delivered in Geneva – and the verdict that makes all the bitke in the build up irrelevant, as it will ultimately decide who wins this particular war.