To get pleasure from the control of this car, it must be love. To love "Camaro", his need to know. To learn "Camaro", it needs to be heard. Want to listen to?
The village of Niedermülern. That means 50 miles an hour. Let' s go, now it's 80. Village again. It's 30, then 60 ... How do they travel here, when the radars are bigger than the clock breeders and the chocolate bars? And why buy Porsche and Lamborghini, which in Switzerland pond ponds? What use am I now of a V-G of eight in 431 force, which is hidden under the striped hood of my Chevy? Thank God, the road ran out into the field, and then she plunged into the forest and began climbing up the hill, stitting an increasingly cool serpentine. And as soon as the old Astra hastily hastily hastled, she wouldn't hurry. And in a small moment, after the foot of my accelerator pedal hard the accelerator pedal, there was a completely unsound sound from the front, and there was no sound that could be confused with any others. It was as though the careless, primal chandelier of the horone had woken up the cave bear. Now he's going to get out of the darkness, and they're going to fly through the streets! Yeah, that's what the 6-litre voice of eight sounds like. Power! The school has a good way of saying, and the Camaro ride with that engine is impressive. This was especially noticeable in the mountainous tracks, where the place for overtaking is quite a few: four hundred horses are so encouraged by almost two tons of Chevrolet's live weight that want to put pressure on the gas even more. The endless 180-degree loops of the alpine rise are very much alive. Of course, without an exciting drive, whatever one of the BMW models boasts. And yet I was surprised to see how much the turning point in Switzerland was almost five metres long, which I imagined was a traditional American barge-room and uninteresting barge. Although, in theory, Camaro is a very good one. The suspension scheme is exactly the same as for the Bavarian compartment 3. It is only in the larger scale of Chevrolet with a wider BMW 137 mm and a 35 mm lower base. The distribution of mass by axle is almost perfect 52/48 per cent. That's a good introduction to the laudable manageability. But Americans have yet to do their best for Europeans. On the eve of the start of sales of the "Camaro" on this side of the ocean, thoroughly rolled into the race track, including the famous Nurburgring, they have seriously modified the suspension. Installed other springs and shock absorbers, more rigid stabilizers of lateral stability with other anchorages. In addition, the most powerful Camaro got the 20-inch wheel drive and the Italian brake "Brembo". The result of the "Chevrolet" designers was so pleased that the finished suspension of FE4 will now be placed on top versions of the American Camaro. "We wanted to create a more precise, sportive paddle with outstanding drivability," said the chief engineer of Camaro, Al Oppenhayser. "The intense tests allowed us to adjust its geometry so as to ensure smooth passage of any turns, minimizing the lack of manageability at the limit." Of course, a quarter of a ton of extrane-compared to at least the same "BMV-Buy"-weight is affected: even a mighty engine cannot be compensated. No matter how he touched the soul of his womb, no matter how hard it was to crush me into a comfortable, rigid armchair, a mighty wave of acceleration, to the best in the controllability of the European "Chevy" European samples, was still learning and learning. But the Camaro has one important advantage. Even in the blooded, expensive and rare cars of Switzerland, on the streets of the resort Lucerne and the quiet Bern, in market squares of the emmentality trees, our red "Camaro" was looking at. A total of all kinds of jackets, wild and vexatious couplers in the world, this machine seems to be a real work of art. Every worm of its body is a predatory snout with a fierce, bared air intakes, and a sulky brownstone, from which the perplexed headlights are flashing, the steep thighs of the rear wings of the pseudo-ventilators, as if the battle scars on the soldier's body, make an impression of power, speed, and athletic. In the form of Camaro, the words of the famous Lee Yacoky, who headed "Ford" and "Chrysler", come to mind at once: "In the ' 60s, we sought to make beautiful cars ..." By the way, Yakokka was the father of the Mustang, the first Camaro, 45 years ago, to fight. And in the 1970's, then the main stylist of General Motors, Bill Mitchell, called it "the most Design Design". The long bonnet and the short boot, sharp, flechette front wings and shrinking back, the only side window-all these bars of American automobile painters were looking at the Italian colleagues. More specifically, "Ferrari-250SWB" with a body from "Pininfarina". The magazine Modern Classical called the Chevrolet "one of America's most attractive vehicles of all time." The current designers of Chevrolet managed to save the car from the banal retrofuturism. It's not just a fantasy about a 40-year-old. The "Camaro" of the 21st century is the logical development of that machine. That's what she was supposed to look like. In the victim's beauty, only if the Camaro looks like Camaro, you don't get to know his backseat from the back seat, don't be too exhausted. In fact, there's nothing for you to do there! The car only has two doors, which means there's no room in the back. Yeah, yeah, that's the kind of leather seat you're looking for, and there's no room! If the driver, like your humble servant, is up to 185 centimeters in front of the driver, it is not realistic to place even a fragile girl with a height of 163 cm. Moving the driver's seat forward to the point, I tried to sit in the back. This number in the circus show ... And don't say it again. The "Camaro" Salon is primarily for the owner. For him, this impressive leather ball, a racing short gearshift lever, was almost the same on the classic 'Corvette' in the early ' 60s! For it, it is the quartet of four "pure racing" cypherblads on the central console reminiscent of "Camaro" of 1969: the temperature and pressure of the engine oil, the charge of the battery, and the temperature of the working fluid in the gearbox. And only the driver is designed to be a speedometer, which projects large yellow figures of speed on the windshield. On the roads of Switzerland, with their countless limitations, the clues were very convenient. It is true that even the owner of a specially sweet life is not yet guaranteed. The passenger compartment is fairly spacious from the front. However, the dark upholstery of the ceiling, the low roof, the high bright line, the amblur of the back window creates the impression of a close racing cockpit. It's a disgrace to the car. You can't see much of it, and you can't see the right front corner. The Camaro is a broad car, and I have never quite settled down on narrow mountain roads in two days. There is no exemplary clarity in switching, and so the expressive external lever of the new 6-stage MCP. But who buys a classic American car with a mechanic? There is a "Chevrolet" and a modern 6-speed "machine" even with fashionable European bridesmating switches-please! Before the spring of Marlo, Camaro has a trunk. It's a good fit-and theoretically-and practically. It is true that the loading height is great, and it is about the ridiculed whales. And yet, if you try, you can put a lot of all sorts of things in here. Anyway, I'd be happy to put someone in here who doesn't like this car! Because it is real-as opposed to dozens and hundreds of modern models, the description of which begins with the quality of stitches and leniency of plastic skin and ends with an abundance of electronic embasms. I don't even want to remember in the Camaro Salon about these little things-although, of course, the whole current fashion range is available at Chevrolet. Truth is, prices will not be silenced. They are, indeed, not yet known. As a promise to us in the office of "JMIT" in Moscow, when in the spring he will finally get to us, the base "Camaro" with the 316-strong engine will cost 1.9 million. -Ruble. And the top, with the engine of 6.2 liters, has conquered me with its divine voice, will cost $2.5 million. Where can I get them, these millions?