The current generation of leaders goes mainly on black "Mercedes", and only one seen on the yellow "Kalina". What is the secret of love elected to the brand? We completed the shift driving a Mercedes-Benz Vito" and another driver without VIPs on the ground of the club FSO.
Mercedes-Benz Vitoprobably, only we have the same firm doing great missiles and crooked frying curves. Mark is usually kept! "Mercedes" is a name in the world known, so the members of their family of concern are tremble, making them first and in quality and in technical excellence. And thus creating a successful model, it cannot be for decades to drive the shaft and to rest on the laurels. The V-class was quickly reborn in Vito, and now has undergone modernization. Famed with the new car was offered as a game. I got the role of a taxi driver. Eight in the morning. The persons are relatively free, and I chase through all of Moscow to the Kiev station, where according to the legend is to take the passenger and take him to the center. There was no such thing-a new introductory came on the phone: the dispatcher redirects to the Great Tula, the client has changed the plans and is waiting for me. The morning rush hour is near, and places are punctated, so my Vito is in a row, vomits with traffic lights, and the brakes are in front of them. And the GPS is reporting speeding. He is not a man of local and custom. And it's sixty, the code goes under a hundred, very uncomfortable, though it's right. But the god was mercifully-OSAGO did not use it, and the first impressions of the car were quite bright. The box-machine, whatever the apologists of the mechanics of boredating and contemplation of the NPP were talking about, I unconditionally liked it. With 163 forces of movement, there is a lack of attention to the gearshift, even if the necessary reflex has been developed for a long time. There are situations in which the hands are needed by both hands. The rights are lazier Americans: there are few horses-buy a car with a 6-litre engine, and don't save your comfort! I would add myself to safety. The work is not a race where people often throw everything at the feet of Victory. Who's gonna feed the kids?The client is very nice and, as it turns out, a very capricous lady. I mean, she's got to go in there, and then everything changes, and we're according to a legend that I know last, we're going to get some cake, champagne, and a girlfriend ... And it's time for the landfill that the organization knows good discipline!The dead weight, unlike the living, is undistinguisable for comfort, so it is quite possible to save on finishing. In general, the acquaintance with the car was close-six hours and a couple of hundred kilometers in the city. And not a dime for a job. I note, however, that I am not very tired. The machine is very quiet and soft, but it is quite sharp in the control and, despite the impressive dimensions, the maneuverable radius is a radius of just over five meters. Especially the engine. Four-cylinder two-litre supercharged diesel engine is equipped with two balance rambles and operates as a runaway "six", completely free of vibration. The fuel consumption on the computer has been "in the top ten", which is very good for such a regime. In this case, no smoke was seen-the merit of the "Kommon Rail" injection, with a pressure of 1,800 bars and a five-port supply and particulate filter. Another innovation is the BlueEFFICIENCY system. It saves a few drops of fuel by driving the operation of auxiliary units-the electric oil pump of the engine, the fuel pump, the steering amplifier and the cooling system pump. In short, Euro-5. By the way, the lineup of Vito's engines is canned. The weakest configuration is only 95 l. c. Diesel V6 on the "Vito 122 CDI" model develops 224 forces, and the same petrol is 258 forces. Just why a mini-bus force when declaring a careful attitude to nature? In full capacity, his hourly rate is 80 gallons of gasoline!The ergonomics and the quality of the van and the van are equally high. Comfort, who spared me the fatigue, is also at the height. (Managers know how to drive.) It's very simple, strictly and functionally, no shiny, shiny, and buttons. And the stiffness of the rear suspension of each model is: soft and comfortable for passenger variants, a little bit tougher for passenger caravans and the toughest in the cargo trucks. On the order, a pneumatic suspension with the adjustment of the ground clearance under the rear axle. The road ring is an emergency stop sign, a jack, a cable and other details-placed in a box under a passenger's seat. A porter at the gate of the polygon carefully sliders the documents to the car and in it with the list of approved-entry-for a concrete fence. A few extreme exercises are to be worked out here. The first, if not for the time, may seem quite simple-to pass the track limited by the cones, and try not to shoot them down. But there is one peas in it: the track is curled counterclockwise, and the cones of all left corners are arranged so that the windshield is always covered. It would seem that after a day driving around the city was accustomed to the machine to pass this winding corridor with wheels and no mistakes for the first time, but it was not here! I can see the case in the mirror, like the left hind through the cone. Even if he didn' t fall, he wouldn't. It is not forced to make a push, but they look at the forkness. However, mastery is practiced by training, and after the fifth-sixth circle I keep in the corridor quite confidently-even getting the pleasure of the tyre squeals and a slight slide into the skid. Excellent way to assess the manageability and stability of the machine!Mercedes-Benz VitoSecond exercise is harder. The asphalt pavement is covered with solid, smooth bitumen by the water of the forming nozzles. friction coefficient 0.2. In front of the platform, the steel plate is a steel plate, and in the house the cameraman is a stovepiphany. The LTL is not easy: when you run a statement or program, the program or program is shifted to the left or to the right approximately half a meter. My task is to keep the car in a controlled skid at a speed of 40 to 50 km/h and even better-get out of it and catch the water walls that unexpectedly emerge in front of the car. The first few attempts were not to detrate from the obstacles, even the relatively straightforward movement was not possible. The surface of the surface covering the smooth ice is useless even with the anti-lock system. And you never know, under which axis, the "Cheytan Plate" will work on which side you're going to get. The effect is a good side impact to the wing with the departure for ice!After half an hour of training, the worst is the right way to operate the wheel, but I'm still far from the prowess of the security service. Local people say they do the exercise, barely levin aft. It's about someone hitting the water wall and it's not a speech. Maybe because they drive black Mercedes? But I didn' t ruin the white Volga. and not cheap! The naked van costs $1.06 million. Rub. , the mini-bus is 1.8 million. without VAT.