Williams dedicated the day to simulate pit stops

In the Protocol of the Williams racers won Friday the last two lines: the team not work on speed, devoting the entire day practicing pit stops. For this purpose on the track as a whole came all racing team Williams of ...
Valtteri Bottas: In the morning we concentrated on practicing pit stops-despite the bad weather, we managed to do a lot.

In this procedure, a few key points: in order not to lose time, the racer must later reset the speed before the restrictive line, is to call in a service car, and then confidently off the seats. To follow up on a number of factors, but the more you train, the more trust the team and act even faster.

The following tests we will hold similar training, after which I'll be fully prepared to pit footsteps in Melbourne.

Pastor MaldonadoToday's day was devoted entirely to simulate pit stops-us team was useful to work out after the winter break.
В Williams день посвятили отработке пит-стопов-ta2_zlcsie-jpg
Overall I am happy with the way these four days were held: with the machine, Yes and the speed was good. We have done everything we planned. Yes, there is still a lot of work, but we represent the direction in which you want to move on, and I look forward to returning to Barcelona-next week we will continue to work with FW35.

Mike KoflènTechnical Director: Today on the track all attended racing Brigade Williams because we practiced routine pit stops. Weather, as expected, was the rain, but we did not lose time. In General, the results of the week inspire-reliability of machines has risen to the occasion. Ahead of final tests in Barcelona, where we work on speed.